- Jul 3, 2019
- 1 min read
Sunshine Flower Crochet Coasters
For this pattern I used a small amount of Drops Cotton Paris yarn and a 5mm hook.
These coasters are really quick to make and are great to brighten up your home!
- Chain 3, 8 htr in 3rd chain from hook.
- Ch 3, tr2tog, in first htr, ch 2 * tr3tog, in the next stitch, ch 2* Repeat from *-* Join to top of first trtog.
Cut the yarn, weave in ends.
( 8 petals, 8 ch-2 spaces)
- Join the yarn to any ch-2 space. Ch 3, 3 tr in same ch-2 space, ch 1. *4 tr in the next ch-2 space, ch 1* Repeat from *-* Join to top of ch 3.
(Cut the yarn, weave in ends)
( 32 tr, 8 ch-1 spaces)
- Join yarn to the first treble of any treble group.
Ch 1, dc in same stitch, dc in each treble and 2 dc in each ch-1 space.
Join to first dc.
- Ch 1, dc in same stitch, ch 1. *dc in next stitch, ch 1* Repeat from *-* Join to first dc. Cut the yarn and weave in ends.
And that’s it!! I hope you enjoyed this pattern. I would love to see your versions tag #ilikemakingstuff on Instagram :)